5465Soul-Calendar, Week 16 after Easter

    Jul 22, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 27 KB
    [Attachment(s) from Durward Starman included below]

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CANCER from July 21st to August 3rd in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the CRAB from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Green, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  MANTRA # 16 *

    Zu bergen Geistgeschenk im Innern,

    Gebietet strenge mir mein Ahnen,

    Dass reifend Gottesgaben

    In Seelengründen fruchtend

    Der Selbstheit Früchte bringen.

    To preseve the Spirit-Gifts in my Inner self

    Bids me strongly my sensing of the future,

    So that those ripening Godly-gifts

    In the Soul’s Ground bearing fruit,

    The Selfhood's Fruit will bring.

     An interpretation of the mantra:

      The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the summer play of light and warmth, to find ourselves in a different way later in the year; and
    this is just what the past few week's verses have pictured.

       Now, this Spirit we surrendered to so strongly has wrapped itself about the Self, planting seeds we sense will grow towards the future--- and as they ripen, our own
    abilities will.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 22nd. Moon Virgo.  Mary Magdalene. The astronomer Bessel born 1784.

    Monday,  July 23rd. Moon Libra.   Apollinaris, Student of Peter. Syrus, Christian teacher in Justinian's time.

    Tuesday, July 24th. Moon Libra. Christiana.

    Wednesday,  July 25th. Moon Scorpio. St. Christopher.

    Thursday, July 26th. Moon Scorpio. First Quarter. Anna.

    Friday July 27th. Moon Scorpio. Martha.

    Saturday,  July 28th. Moon Sagittarius. 1750 Johann Seb. Bach died. 1794 Robespierre executed. 1804 Philosopher Ludwig Feuerbach born.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening stars" Mars and Saturn continue to dominate the night sky. Reddish Mars is high in the south at sunset, to the left of the Lion.  Yellowish Saturn is further east, above Spica, the ear of corn in the hand of Virgo the Virgin. Mars is approaching Saturn and will conjunct it in August. The moon passes between both Tuesday night; Mars will be to the right of it and Saturn to its left (east).