5464Soul-Calendar, Week 15 after Easter

    Jul 15, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB

        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th to July 20th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, Yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 15 *

    Ich fühle wie verzaubert

    Im Weltenschein des Geistes Weben

    Es hat in Sinnesdumpfheit

    Gehüllt mein Eigenwesen,

    Zu schenken mir die Kraft

    Die, ohnmächtig sich selbst zu geben,

    Mein Ich in seinen Schranken ist.

    I feel how enchanted

    Into World-Shining is the Spirit's Weaving:

    It has in Senses' Dimness

    Enclosed my Self-Essence

    To give me the Power

    That, powerless myself to give,

    My "I" in its boundaries is.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

       The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are
    to find our "selves" again in the World-Self.

       This week the Spirit we experience through the beauty of the senses in the outer world has enwrapped itself around the Ego, which would otherwise be cut off from the world--- a "spell" cast over it which is unwrapped at Christmastime, which is the opposite verse to this week's.

    THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 15th. Moon Gemini. The Day that, according to legend, the Apostles set out on their missions and each chose a different region to go to. 1099 The Crusaders stormed Jerusalem.

    Monday,  July 16th. Moon Cancer. The Flight of Mohammed 622 A.D. (Hegira).

    Tuesday, July 17th. Moon Cancer. Leo IV.

    Wednesday,  July 18th. Moon Cancer. New Moon. St. Thomas Aquinas.

    Thursday, July 19th. Moon Leo. St. Vincent de Paul.

    Friday July 20th. Moon Leo.
    The Prophet Elijah (Elias).

    Saturday,  July 21st. Moon Virgo.

    Daniel.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

        "Evening stars" Mars and Saturn continue to dominate the night sky. Reddish Mars is high in the south at sunset, to the left of the Lion.  Yellowish Saturn is further east, above Spica, the ear of corn in the hand of Virgo the Virgin. Mars is approaching Saturn and will conjunct it in August.