5429Soul-Calendar, Week 6 after Easter

    May 13, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 93 KB

       The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list of dates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days. Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

            THE ZODIAC IMAGE
        The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1st through June 15th in our era. A version (done by Margot Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign, orange, is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 6 *

    Es ist erstanden aus der Eigenheit

    Mein Selbst und findet sich

    Als Weltenoffenbarung

    In Zeit- und Raumeskräften;

    Die Welt, sie zeigt mir überall

    Als goöttlich Urbild

    Des eignen Abbilds Wahrheit.

    There has arisen out of my Egohood

    My Self and finds itself

    As World-Revelation

    In Time- and Space-forces;

    The World, it points out to me everywhere

    As godly Archetypal picture

    My own Image’s truth.

         We can see that the spiritual essence working in Nature, as the transformation of spring goes on around us in time and space, is an image of our true Self, which this week rises out of our ego-consciousness to find itself mirrored there.

    Sunday, May 13th. Moon  Pisces.  Carl von Linne born 1707. Cuvier (the great natural scientist) died 1832.

    Monday,  May 14th. Moon Pisces.   Boniface. Ludwig Bechstein died 1860.

    Tuesday, May 16th. Moon Aries.  Torquatus Antonius, prophet in 15th century.
    Wednesday,  May 16th. Moon Aries.   Sarah. Suzanne.

    Thursday, May 17th. Moon Aries.  Bruno Magnus, Russian Apostle of the 11th century.

    Friday,  May 18th. Moon Taurus.  Isabella.

    Saturday,  May 19th. Moon Taurus. J.G. Fichte born 1762.

        "Evening star" Venus is high in the west at sunset, next to one of the stars of Orion, about to return to the sun and disappear from the evening sky for 9 months. Yellow-red Mars is high in the south at sunset, next to the heart of the Lion, Regulus.  Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the southeast at sunset, next to Spica, the ear of corn in the hand of Virgo the Virgin.

  • Show all 6 messages in this topic