5331Soul-Calendar, Week 17 after Easter

    Aug 14, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 78 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LEO from August 4th through Sept. 7th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the LION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (blue) is attached to this e-mail.

    *  M A N T R A  # 17 *

    Es spricht das Weltenwort,

    Das ich durch Sinnestore

    In Seelengründen durfte führen:

    Erfülle deine Geistestiefen

    Mit meinen Weltenweiten,

    Zu finden einstens mich in dir.

    There speaks the World-Word,

    That I through the Senses' Gate

    Would lead to Soul's Ground:

    "Fill your Spirit-Depths

    With my World-Widenesses

    To find one day Me in you."

    An interpretation of the mantra:

         The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light
and warmth, so strong that it dims down the Ego's thinking; then, from out of
the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are to find our "selves" again in
the World-Self.

         This week in that process, that world speaks to us through the senses' beauty,
which we take in to the soul's depths, saying that, as we fill our "I" with
the expanse of the world, its very essence will become something permanently
part of us.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, August 14th. Moon Pisces.  Eusebius.

    Monday, August 15th.  Moon Pisces.  Mary's Ascension to Heaven.

    Tuesday, August 16th. Moon Aries. 1743 the Chemist Lavoisier born.

    Wednesday, August 17thMoon Aries. Augusta.

    Thursday, August 18thMoon Aries  Joachim (Father of Maria).

    Friday,  August 19th. Moon Taurus. 1662 Blaise Pascal died.

    Saturday,  August 20th. Moon Taurus.  1854 the Philosopher Schelling died.

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the west at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It will only be visible a few more days.

    The brilliant "morning star" Jupiter and dimmer, reddish Mars are both visible in the east just before sunrise, Jupiter is the bright "star" high in the southern sky.

  • Show all 5 messages in this topic