5330Soul-Calendar, Week 16 after Easter

    Aug 7, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 61 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation LEO from August 4th through Sept. 7th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the LION from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (blue) is attached to this e-mail.

    *  M A N T R A  # 15 *

    Zu bergen Geistgeschenk im Innern,

    Gebietet strenge mir mein Ahnen,

    Dass reifend Gottesgaben

    In Seelengründen fruchtend

    Der Selbstheit Früchte bringen.

    To preserve the Spirit-Gifts in my Inner self

    Bids me strongly my sensing of the future,

    So that those ripening God-gifts

    In the Soul’s Ground bearing fruit,

    The Selfhood's Fruit will bring.

      An interpretation of the mantra:

       The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the summer play of light and warmth, to find ourselves in a different way later in the year; and
    this is just what the past few week's verses have pictured.

        Now in this ongoing process, this Spirit we surrendered to so strongly has wrapped itself about the Ego, planting seeds we sense will grow towards the future, and as they ripen, our own abilities will.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, August 7th. Moon Sagittarius.  Asra. Cajetan. Donatus. Petrus and Julianus. Ulrika.

    Monday, August 8th.  Moon Sagittarius.  Cyriacus. Justinus. Romanus. Eseverus. Smaragdus. Ladislaus.

    Tuesday, August 9th. Moon Capricorn. Cajetan. Ericus.

    Wednesday, August 10thMoon Capricorn. Agathe. Laurentius.

    Thursday, August 11thMoon Aquarius Alexander. Gottlieb. Hermann. Radegunde. Susanna. Tiburtius.

    Friday,  August 12th. Moon Aquarius. Clara. Hilaria. Sulpicius.

    Saturday,  August 13th. Moon Aquarius. Full Moon.  Hippolytus.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the west at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It will only be visible a few more days.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Jupiter and dimmer, reddish Mars are both visible in the east just before sunrise, Jupiter is the bright "star" high in the southern sky.