5329Soul-Calendar, Week 15 after Easter

    Jul 31, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 27 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CANCER from July 21st to August 3rd in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the CRAB from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (Green) is attached to this e-mail.

    *  M A N T R A  # 15 *

    *  M A N T R A  # 1 5 *

    Ich fühle wie verzaubert

    Im Weltenschein des Geistes Weben

    Es hat in Sinnesdumpfheit

    Gehüllt mein Eigenwesen,

    Zu schenken mir die Kraft

    Die, ohnmächtig sich selbst zu geben,

    Mein Ich in seinen Schranken ist.

    I feel how enchanted

    Into World-Shining is the Spirit's Weaving:

    It has in Senses' Dimness

    Enclosed my Self-Essence

    To give me the Power:

    That, powerless myself to give

    My "I" in its boundaries is.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

        The summer is when we are meant to lose ourselves in the play of light and warmth; then, from out of the Spirit revealed in the outer world, we are
    to find our "selves" again in the World-Self.

       This week in this ongoing process, the Spirit we experience through the beauty of the senses in the outer world has enwrapped itself around the Ego, which would otherwise be cut off from the world--- a "spell" cast over it which is unwrapped at Christmastime, which is the opposite verse to this week's.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, July 31st. Moon Leo.  1472 University of Munich founded. 1556 Ignatius von Loyola died. 1886 Franz Liszt died.

    Monday, August 1st.  Moon Virgo.  Macabees. 1744 Natural Scientist Lamarck born.

    Tuesday, August 2nd. Moon Virgo. Hannibal. 1832 Olcott born.

    Wednesday, August 3rdMoon Libra. 1492 Start of the first Voyage of Columbus.

    Thursday, August 4thMoon Libra.   Dominic (Founder of the Dominican Order). Josias, King of Judea. Josias, the Prophet. Tertullian. Aristarchus. 1792 the Poet Shelley born.

    Friday,  August 5th. Moon Scorpio. 1396 Gutenberg born.

    Saturday,  August 6th. Moon Scorpio. First Quarter.  Sixtus.

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the southwest at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It makes a triangle with the 2 bright stars Spica and Arcturus. The crescent noon will be close to it Wednesday and Thursday nights.

    The brilliant "morning stars" Jupiter and Venus are visible in the east just before sunrise, rising in that order, with dimmer, reddish Mars between them.

  • Show all 7 messages in this topic