5310Soul-Calendar, Week 4 after Easter

    May 15, 2011

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1sth to June 15th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (orange) is attached to this e-mail.

    * M A N T R A # 4 *

    Ich fühle Wesen meines Wesens:

    So spricht Empfindung,

    Die in der sonnerhellten Welt

    Mit Lichtesfluten sich vereint;

    Sie will dem Denken

    Zur Klarheit Wärme schenken

    Und Mensch und Welt

    In Einheit fest verbinden.

    “I feel the essence of my essence”:

    So speaks Sensation,

    That in the sun-illumined World

    With flooding light becomes one;

    It will join warmth

    To Thinking‘s Clarity,

    And Man and World

    In oneness bind fast together.

    An interpretation of the mantra:

       Our thinking is drawn out by our senses, to find our connection to the cosmos. The returning light makes us feel our essence is similar to it, and as we join our thinking to the senses, we re-unite it with the world.

            THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, May 15th. Moon Scorpio.

    Torquatus Antonius, prophet in 15th century.

    Monday,  May 16th.  Moon Scorpio.

    Sarah. Suzanne.

    Tuesday, May 17th. Moon Scorpio. Full Moon.

    Bruno Magnus, Russian Apostle of the 11th century.

    Wednesday,   May 18thMoon Sagittarius.
    Isabella.

    Thursday,  May 19thMoon Sagittarius.

    J.G. Fichte born 1762.

    Friday,   May 20th. Moon Capricorn.

    Columbus died 1506. John Stuart Mill born 1806.

    Saturday,   May 21st. Moon Aquarius.

    Albrecht Dürer born 1471.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the south at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin. It makes a triangle with the 2 bright stars Spica and Arcturus, to the right of the full moon.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Mercury, Jupiter and Mars are now also becoming visible, close to the sun just before sunrise.