5297Soul-Calendar, Week 2 after Easter

    May 1, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 47 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation TAURUS from May 1sth to June 15th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the BULL from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he said corresponded to the sign (orange) is attached to this e-mail.

    * M A N T R A #  2 *

    Ins Aussre des Sinnesalls

    Verliert Gedankenmacht ihr Eigensein;

    Es finden Geisteswelten

    Den Menschensprossen wieder,

    Der seinen Keim in ihnen,

    Doch seine Seelenfrucht

    In sich muss finden.

    In the outer World of the Senses

    Thinking’s might loses its Self-existence;

    The Spiritual Worlds find

    The offspring of Man again,

    Whose seed is in them

    But who must find its Soul-Fruit

    Within itself.

      An interpretation of the mantra:

      The dark time of Winter ends, the Sun returns. We are drawn out by our senses, to find our connection to the cosmos through them. Our thinking thus loses its character of closing itself off within itself--- and this IS the spiritual world itself finding ITSELF through us.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, May 1st. Moon Taurus.
    Walpurgis.

    Monday,  May 2nd.  Moon Taurus. New Moon.

    Leonardo da Vinci died 1519.
    Novalis born 1772.

    Tuesday, May 3rd. Moon Gemini.

    Empress Helena found the Cross of Christ in Jerusalem 326 A.D.

    Wednesday,   May 4thMoon Gemini.
    Monica, mother of Augustine dies 387 A.D.

    Thursday,  May 5thMoon Gemini.

    Columbus discovers America 1492.

    Friday,   May 6th. Moon Cancer.

    John, writer of the Gospel and the Apocalypse.

    Saturday,   May 7th. Moon Cancer.

    Gottfried.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

    Dim, yellowish Saturn is in the south at sunset, amongst the stars of the Virgin.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Mercury, Jupiter and Mars are now also becoming visible, close to the sun just before sunrise.