5281Soul-Calendar, Week 49 after Easter

    Mar 6, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 17 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation AQUARIUS from Feb. 9th to March 8th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the WATER-BEARER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of  "purple" or magenta we can't yet actually perceive ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 4 9  *

    Ich fühle Kraft des Weltenseins:

    So spricht Gedankenklarheit,

    Gedenkend eignen Geistes Wachsen

    In finstern Weltennächten,

    Und neigt dem nahen Weltentage

    Des Innern Hoffnungsstrahlen.

    “I feel the Power of the World-Existence”:

    So speaks Thinking’s Clarity,

    Mindful of its own Spirit-Waxing

    In dark World-Night,

    Its inner Rays of Hope

    Drawing close to nearing World-Day.

         We are heading towards spring, when our inner selves once more go to 'sleep', while the Earth instead (and our external, earthly bodies) awaken.

         Last week, we felt in this ongoing process the growing Light resolve all the World-Riddles that make our minds anxious, and it instead awakened Love in our hearts.

       This week, as we begin to sense the World once more awakening, we realize it's similar to how our own Self-knowledge grew stronger as we went into winter. We know that, just as we gained power from our experience of this winter, so there will come to affect us a power for the good in the coming summer--- an outer one rather than an inner one--- and that what we have hoped for in the coming year will manifest outside.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, March 6th. Moon Aries.
    1274 Thomas Aquinas died. 1475 Michelangelo born. 1520 Australia was discovered. 1787 Fraunhofer born.

    Monday,  March 7th.  Moon Aries.

    Felicitas and Perpetua (Christian martyrs under the Emperor Severus, thrown to wild beasts in Alexandria).

    Tuesday, March 8th. Moon Taurus.
    Philemon (companion of Paul).

    Wednesday,   March 9thMoon Taurus.
    Cyril and Methodius (Greek monks, in the 10th century proclaimed Christendom in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe. Cyril is inventor of the Slav letter-script and translated the Bible into Slavic). Gregory of Nyssa 4th century. 1758 Phrenologist Gall born.

    Thursday,   March 10thMoon Gemini.

     Alexander (contended in the 4th century for the Athanasian confession against the Arian). Day of Remembrance of Mary Magdalene.

    Friday,   March 11th. Moon Gemini.

    Attalus (Christian teacher, worked in the 2nd century in France). 1544 Tasso born. 1811 Leverrier born.

    Saturday,   March 12th. Moon Gemini. First Quarter.

    Gregory (famous Pope of the 6th century, Introducer of Choral-Singing). 1365 University of Vienna founded.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
    Brilliant white JUPITER may be seen in the southwestern sky for a few hours after sunset. The first crescent of the new moon will be to the east of it Monday night.  Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the east shortly after Jupiter sets in the west.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Saturn is also visible low in the south at the same time, before sunrise.