5274Soul-Calendar, Week 45 after Easter

    Feb 6 4:04 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 18 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CAPRICORN from Jan. 5th through Feb. 8th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SEA-GOAT from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of  "purple" we can't yet actually perceive ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 4 5  *

    Es festigt sich Gedankenmacht

    Im Bunde mit der Geistgeburt,

    Sie hellt der Sinne dumpfe Reize

    Zur vollen Klarheit auf.

    Wenn Seelenfülle

    Sich mit dem Weltenwerden einen will,

    Muss Sinnesoffenbarung

    Des Denkens Licht empfangen.

    Fast is Thinking’s Might

    In Union with the Spirit-Birth,

    It brightens up the senses’ dim risings

    To full Clarity.

    When Soul-fullness

    With World-Becoming would become one,

    Must Senses’ revelation

    Thinking’s Light receive.

        Last week, as we head towards spring when the Earth awakens, stirrings of life in the wakening outer world combined with our wills as we continued to unfold the 'spirit-birth' acheived at Christmas.

        This week, the power of thinking unites with what was born in us at Christmas to make clear to us all the early spring stirrings of new life in the external world. In order for the Soul's fullness of experience to unite with this "becoming" of Nature, we must now seek to unite our thinking to our perceptions.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, February 6th. Moon Aries.
    1807 Abolition of Slavery in England.

    Monday,  February 7th.  Moon Aries.

     1446 Columbus born.

    Tuesday, February 8th. Moon Aries.
    Solomon, King of Israel. Leyden University founded 1575.

    David Friedrich Strauss died 1874.

    Wednesday,  February 9thMoon Taurus.

     Apollonia, Christian martyr in Alexandria in the 3rd century.

    Thursday,  February 10thMoon Taurus. First Quarter.

     Theophany of Paul on the Way to Damascus.

     1847 Edison born.

     1755 Montesquieu died.

    Friday,  February 11th. Moon Gemini.

    1650 Descartes died.

    Saturday,  February 12th. Moon Gemini.

     1804 Kant died. 1809 Darwin born.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
    Brilliant white JUPITER may be seen in the southwestern sky till about midnight. The crescent moon is seen close to it Sunday and Monday nights.  Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the east shortly after Jupiter sets in the west.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE MORNING SKY:
    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. Saturn is also visible low in the south at the same time, before sunrise.