5273Calendar of the Soul, 44th Week after Easter

    Jan 30, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 18 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation CAPRICORN from Jan. 5th through Feb. 8th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the SEA-GOAT from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign, one of 5 shades of  "purple" we can't yet actually perceive ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 4 4  *

    Ergriefend neue Sinnesreize

    Erfühlet Seelenklarheit,

    Eingedenk vollzogener Geistgeburt,

    Verwirren sprossend Weltenwerden

    Mit meines Denkens Schöpferwillen.

    Grasping new sense-arisings

    Fulfilling Soul-Clarity,

    Mindful of acheived Spirit-Birth,

    Entangling sprouting World-Becoming

    With my Thinking’s Shaping-Will.

         We are heading towards spring and summer, when the Earth awakens. This week in this gradual process, stirrings of life in the wakening outer world combine with our wills as we continue to unfold the spirit-birth achieved at Christmas.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, January 30th. Moon Capricorn.

    Monday,  January 31st.  Moon Capricorn.

    Petrus Nolascenus.

    Tuesday, February 1sth. Moon Aquarius.
    Brigid, patron saint of Ireland, died 500.
    Ignatius (pupil of the Evangelist John, by command of the Emperor Trajan torn apart by wild animals).

    Wednesday,  February 2ndMoon Aquarius. New Moon. Mary’s Light-mass (Candlemas).

    Simeon (the old man. that according to the Evangelist recognized Jesus at his presentation in the Temple).

    Thursday,  February 3rdMoon Aquarius.

    Ansgarius (brought Christianity to the Swedes and Danes in the 9th century).

    Friday,  February 4th. Moon Pisces.

     Phileas (worker for Christianity in Egypt in the 4th century).

    Saturday,  February 5th. Moon Pisces.

    Thomas Carlyle died 1881.

    Brilliant white JUPITER may be seen in the southwestern sky till about midnight. Dimmer, yellowish Saturn rises in the east shortly after Jupiter sets in the west.

    The brilliant "morning star" Venus is seen in the East every day before sunrise. The waning crescent moon may be seen beneath it Monday and Tuesday morings. Yellowish Saturn is also visible low in the south at the same time, before sunrise.