5258Calendar of the Soul, Week 39 after Easter

    Dec 28, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 53 KB
    Sorry to be late with this week's Calendar. -starman

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from Dec. 1st to Jan. 4th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign (one of 5 shades of purple we can't yet actually perceive) ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 3 9  *

    An Geistesoffenbarung hingegeben

    Gewinne ich des Weltenwesens Licht.

    Gedankenkraft, sie wächst

    Sich klärend mir mich selbst zu geben,

    Und weckend löst sich mir

    Aus Denkermacht das Selbstgefühl.

    "To Spirit-Revealing given over,

    I win the World-Essence's Light.

    Thinking's Strength, it grows

     In clarity myself to give

    And waking loosens for me

    Out of Thinking's Might Self-Feeling."

        Last week we felt ourselves give birth to a new consciousness that will grow out into the world all the year to come.  This is the height of self-consciousness.

       This week's verse describes how, when we give ourselves over to the revelations coming from our inner Spirit, we gain the experiencing of the Light that infuses the outer world; and the power of thinking (which we do with the Spirit) as it grows stronger, gives us the feeling of ourselves as a reality in the world.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, December 26th. Moon Virgo.   St. Stephen, the first Martyr.

    Monday,  December 27th.  Moon Libra.  Day of John, author of the Gospel. Kepler born 1571.

    Tuesday,  December 28th. Moon Libra. Last Quarter.  Day of Remembrance of the Innocent Children murdered by Herod.

    Wednesday,  December 29thMoon Scorpio. The Prophet Nathan.  Malthus the national economist died 1834.

    Thursday,  December 30thMoon Scorpio.  Day of David, King of Israel.

    Friday,  December 31st. Moon Scorpio.  J. Wycleff died 1384.

    Saturday,   January 1st. Moon Sagittarius.  Ulrich Zwingli born 1484.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
    Brilliant white JUPITER is high in the south at sunset and may be seen in the southern sky till after midnight.