5256Soul-Calendar, Week 37 after Easter (WINTER)

    Dec 12, 2010

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from Dec. 1st to Jan. 4th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign (one of 5 shades of purple we can't yet actually perceive) ---- is attached to this e-mail.

    *  M A N T R A  # 3 7 (WINTER)  *

    Zu tragen Geisteslicht in Weltenwinternacht

    Erstrebet selig meines Herzens Trieb

    Dass leuchtend Seelenkeime

    In Weltengrunden wurzeln

    Und Gotteswort im Sinnesdunkel

    Verklarend alles Sein durchtont.

    "To carry Spirit-Light in World-Winter-Night,

    Strives joyfully my Heart's Drive

    That light-filled Soul-Seeds

    In World-Ground take root

    And God's Word in Senses' Darkness

    Makes clear all Being it resounds through."

     An interpretation of the mantra:

       Throughout the Fall and Winter our Self-Consciousness (as opposed to Nature-Consciousness) grows.

        Last week, this grew to the point where the divine world spoke in the soul's depths in a way that could be sensed through use of the mantra, saying that, if our deeds would be filled with its Light, we could be its channels to others.

       This week, it plants luminous seeds in the soul for future work, and through the mantric work we can feel ourselves striving to carry these into the world, as light-beings carrying the Spirit into the darkness of matter, so that the divine working through us enlightens it.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, December 12th. Moon Pisces. Albrecht von Haller died 1777.

    Monday,  December 13th.  Moon Pisces. First Quarter.
     Friedrich Hebbel died 1863.

    Tuesday,  December 14th. Moon Aries. Tycho Brahe born 1546.

    Wednesday,  December 15thMoon Aries. St. Ignatius.

    Thursday,  December 16thMoon Taurus.  Ludwig van Beethoven born 1770. Wilhelm Grimm died 1878.

    Friday,  December 17th. Moon Taurus. Day of Lazarus, he who by Christ was awakened.

    Saturday,   December 18th. Moon Gemini. Lamarck died 1829.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
    Brilliant white JUPITER is high in the south at sunset and may be seen in the southern sky till after midnight. The moon is seen close to it Monday night.