5255Soul-Calendar, Week 36 after Easter

    Dec 5, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 53 KB

        Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           *******
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SAGITTARIUS from Dec. 1st to Jan. 4th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) ----in an approximation of the color he said corresponded to the sign (one of 5 shades of purple we can't yet actually perceive) ---- is attached to this e-mail.

     *  M A N T R A  # 3 6  *

    In meines Wesens Tiefen spricht

    Zur Offenbarung drangend

    Geheimnisvoll das Weltenwort:

    Erfulle deiner Arbeit Ziele

    Mit meinem Geisteslicht

    Zu opfern dich durch mich.

    "In my Being's Deeps speaks,

    Urging me to Revelation,

    Mysteriously, the World-Word:

    'Fulfill your Work's Objectives

    With My Spirit-Light

    To offer yourself up through Me' "

    An interpretation of the mantra:

       This week, the divine world speaks in the soul's depths in a way we can sense, saying that, if our deeds will be filled with its Light, we can be its channels to others, offering ourselves through it.

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, December 5th. Moon Sagittarius. New Moon.  Mozart died 1791.

    Monday,  December 6th.  Moon Capricorn. Nikolaus (Legend: A father, on the way to Hunger and Poverty, was going to hand over his three daughters to shamefulness; Nikolaus discovered this and at night threw a bundle of gold through the man's window, enough to provide his three daughters with a dowry and for the man to live on. From this the tradition, that on this day we give gifts to children.) Max Muller the Orientalist born 1833.

    Tuesday,  December 7th. Moon Capricorn. First German railroad opened 1835.

    Wednesday,  December 8thMoon Capricorn.  Festival of the Conception of Mary (Remembrance of the conception without sin of Mary through her mother Anna).  Herbert Spencer died 1903.

    Thursday,  December 9thMoon Aquarius.   Poet Milton born1608.

    Friday,  December 10th. Moon Aquarius. 1520 Luther burns Papal Bull.

    Saturday,   December 11th. Moon Pisces._1843 Robert Koch born.

    ******* PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
    Brilliant white JUPITER is high in the south at sunset and may be seen in the southern sky till long after midnight. The crescent moon will approach it Saturday night.