5213Re: Success of anthroposophy

  • classiquepair
    Aug 24, 2010
      Hi.

      Thanks for sharing your reading list. You certainly have plunged in deeply. I'll be interested in following your conversations. I am not a scientist. However, the topic interests me. Actually, I am coming in from another angle, from art (music specifically.)

      I am particularly interested in human interactions with the elemental and higher worlds, and right now am working through the book that Starman suggested. Quite good. I read it years ago but it is definitely making more 'sense' now.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic