5197Re: Elemental beings interacting with Humans

  • classiquepair
    Aug 20, 2010
      Thanks very much for your response. It all makes 'sense.' Thinking through a mineral-based brain, I do wonder if there is a finite quantity of etheric substance available to all that lives in this planetary incarnation. Could there ever be a flower that was ripe to bloom but the fire elementals were all accounted for? I couldn't imagine there being a waiting list for elemental beings.

      Could 'things' get out of balance with, say, an overload of unredeemed elementals?

      I don't know if this is off-topic...

      We seem to be living in a time of tremendous Ahrimanic influence, with such heavy emphasis on money and the material world. The odd thing was back before the millenium turned over, I was actually feeling that perhaps there would be a better balance in the world of spiritual and material forces. But things went horribly awry. Does any of this have anything to do with elemental forces out of balance?

      And thanks for the recommendation on reading. I have that lecture cycle.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic