5180Soul-Calendar, Week 13 after Easter

    Jun 27, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB
         The mantras for each week are well known to many students of Steiner, but the original 'Calendar ' also had 12 Images of the Zodiac, to be meditated with each month (to sense the working of the 'solar' forces in the cosmos), plus a listing of the Moon's phases & position in the signs each night (for sensing the 'lunar' forces), and a list of dates of births and deaths of spiritual figures and dates of events to contemplate on specific days. Here's the Soul-Calendar restored to this complete form, with some details added on the planets in the night sky this week as well.

                                                           ****** *
                THE ZODIAC IMAGE
       The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation GEMINI from June 16th to July 20th in our era.  A version (done by Margaret Roessler) of a new symbolic image of the TWINS from the original Soul-Calendar (created originally by artist Imma von Eckherdstein from Dr. Steiner's sketches & indications) in the color he sais corresponded to the sign, yellow, is attached to this e-mail.

    *  M A N T R A  # 1 3 *

    Und bin ich in den Sinneshöhen,

    So flammt in meinen Seelentiefen

    Aus Geistes Feuerwelten

    Der Götter Wahrheitswort:

    In Geistesgründen suche ahnend

    Dich geistverwand zu finden.

    And when I am in the Senses' Heights

    There flames up in my Soul's Depths

    Out of Spirit Fire-Worlds

    The Gods' Truth-Word:

    'In Spirit-Ground seek expectantly

    Your spirit-relation to find.'

    An interpretation based on working with the mantra:

      The spiritual force of the light is so strong that we lose ourselves totally in the sense-world, which is the World Spirit manifesting now, in this summer half of the year (in the other half it's not physically visible): and this is what we must experience fully in order to find our own Spirit which is united to it.

                                                          ***** ********* ********* *

              THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

    Sunday, June 27th Moon Capricorn. Phillipina.

    Monday, June 28th.  Moon Aquarius. Leo.

    Tuesday, June 29th. Moon Aquarius.  Festival of Peter and Paul. Rubens born 1577.

    Wednesday, June 30th. Moon Pisces. Festival in Memory of Paul.

    Thursday, July 1st. Moon Pisces.   G.W.  Leibnitz born 1646.

    Friday, July 2nd Moon Pisces. 1778 Rousseau died.

    Saturday, July 3rd. Moon Aries.  Anatolius.

    .

    PLANETS in the Night Sky:

    Brilliant VENUS is an 'evening star' in the West above the setting sun.

    Reddish MARS is to its left, higher in the Western sky. Between them is the Lion's heart, the bright star Regulus.

    SATURN is in the southwest to the left of Mars, beneath the Lion's tail.