      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      From: l.appleby128@...
      Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:45:25 +0000
      Subject: [steiner] introduction

      Hello!

      I have just joined the Steiner group and would like to tell you a bit about myself.

      I am interested in Buddhism, Christianity and theosophy.. I am particularly keen on the writing of Alice Bailey. My spiritual experiences are of connection to the elements, healing worldwide and synchronicity. I experience a spirit which joins me to all mankind and which I can heal to bring the world to peace and harmony.  I would really like to understand this more.My background is more in the theories of Freud, Jung and Klein. Do you think Steiner has a place for such phenomena and what would his analysis be?

      Yours,
      Linda Appleby

      www.lindaappleby. com/connections    for 'Interconnection' CD
      lindaappleby128atbt .blog.co. uk

      HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic