      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      From: lee@...
      Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 22:03:37 +0000
      Subject: [steiner] translations of Foundation Stone meditation

      Hi

      as part of our Whitsun Festival ( in Botton Village, a Camphill community in UK ) we have decided we will speak the foundation stone in 12 different languages.

      These are

      Chinese, Welsh, Gaelic, Hungarian, German, Korean, Japanese, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portugese, and Russian.

      ( these are some of the nationalities living in our Village )

      We're ok with German, English, and French. But we still need the other 9.

      Does anyone know where we could find the other translations?

      best wishes

      Lee

      HotmailĀ® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic