      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      From: organicethics@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 01:38:11 +0000
      Subject: [steiner] Re: Body Politics

      Re: "... (I cannot today deny that I have not been forewarned - that given this individual's mesmerizing effect on people, should he become the next US president, and should his vice presidential candidates predictions come true, that I may come to witness a quality of collective social behavior that I have not yet seen to date on this North American continent ...)"
      Our social sphere seems to have since adopted a 'droning' aptitude -  and we as individuals caught within it's confines,  also seem to be forced to adopt this - if this is not confused with obeisance, faith and hope in the  life of the new US presidency.
      I don't think the following link is meant to be an April fool's trick - I place the responsibility on yourselves to be the judge:
      Urgent Fema update with a timeline..

      http://www.endtimes roundtable. com/phpBB3/ viewtopic. php?f=23&t=10268
      or

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=9rT8tZwxlYo&eurl=http%3A% 2F%2Fwww% 2Eendtimesroundt able%2Ecom% 2FphpBB3% 2Fviewtopic% 2Ephp%3Ff% 3D23%26t% 3D10268&feature=player_ embedded

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=QK1jjt46lPI&eurl=http%3A% 2F%2Fwww% 2Eendtimesroundt able%2Ecom% 2FphpBB3% 2Fviewtopic% 2Ephp%3Ff% 3D23%26t% 3D10268&feature=player_ embedded

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups .com, "carol" <organicethics@ ...> wrote:

      > Hello Robert,
      >
      > I'd like to share a small portion of how I 'lived' the first of the
      > posts under this title – the follow up one I did not open until just
      > now – and couldn't relate to it, though I'm presently aware of the
      > issue.
      >
      > My experience upon reading the first post was that I didn't quite take
      > to the interpretation – I found it a little hard to believe that the
      > individual in question would know and apply every 'scientifically proven
      > hypnotic technique' mentionned. I then accepted the spiritual concept
      > (within myself) that a certain amount of this individual's behavior
      > might come naturally – and that seeing as he likely adheres, to a
      > certain degree, to sinister political ideology and practice, that it
      > would be more (and I state this cautiously all the same) that an
      > Ahrimanic being would be acting through him.
      >
      > I do know that Steiner described in at least one of his lectures how a
      > certain amount of individuals would come to allow Ahrimanic beings to
      > act through them.
      >
      > And so it came that this explanation came satisfied my initial
      > ackwardness – as well, I accepted that once again, you, Robert the
      > very individual and independent Anthroposophist that you are, behaved
      > intuitively by chosing this material to post. (I'm not trying to butter
      > you up, I'm just thankful that you don't present something of lesser
      > value. )
      >
      > Even further, this week, I stumbled upon a few videos concerning this
      > same subject – as well, the contents of a prophetic fund raising
      > speech given by Obama's vice presidential candidate – thus allowing
      > me even more, to acknowledge the concern at hand, and once again, how
      > your choice of post might have truly represented an important intuitive
      > action.
      >
      > (I cannot today deny that I have not been forewarned - that given this
      > individual's mesmerizing effect on people, should he become the next US
      > president, and should his vice presidential candidates predictions come
      > true, that I may come to witness a quality of collective social behavior
      > that I have not yet seen to date on this North American continent ...)
      >
      > All in all, I now know no ambiguity to your action for your posting of
      > the given material more than a week ago – let it be underlined that
      > I was totally free to take it the way which I chose – I could have
      > ignored both items entirely. As it turned out, after more than a week's
      > passsing, I've discovered the contents of one of the posts to have
      > worked for me in pretty much the same way I've 'seen' political trivia
      > working within my Anthroposophic readings,
      >
      > Certain trivia can be very indicative for a clearer understanding of
      > outward global 'movements' - they can also offer clues to the nature of
      > a situation which, in this case, verily rests upon very fragile soil..
      >
      > Carol.

> [...]

      Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic