500Re: [steiner] re: spiritual awakenings

  • Jeff Auen
    Jan 18, 2001

      Is there more to these reports and where did they actually come from.

      jeff auen

      Gisele wrote:
      >From the Education Section in GB ~ extracts ~

      ...For some years we have been interested in certain behaviour patterns in
      children which were not easily explained by current theory but were none the
      less causing problems in school and which we felt needed addressing. These
      children did not necessarily have 'special needs' but were often
      experiencing difficulties in integrating into the classroom situation and
      this could lead to both behavioural and learning problems.
      After much thought and questioning it became apparent to us that a possible
      explanation for these behaviours might be that these children were in some

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic