4965Soul-Calendar, Week 36 after Easter

    Nov 23, 2008

      Dr. Rudolf Steiner
      gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of 52 meditative mantras to enable us to experience the 'astral' (soul) events occurring within us as well as in Nature during the year, starting with the first mantra every year on Easter Sunday. We experience this unconsciously all through the year, but these meditative verses enable us to become conscious of it.

      The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of the constellation SCORPIO from Nov. 10th to Nov. 30th in our era.
      A version of a new symbolic image of the SCORPION from the original Soul-Calendar, done by an artist from Steiner's sketches & indications, is attached to this e-mail.

       *  M A N T R A  # 3 6  *

      In meines Wesens Tiefen spricht

      Zur Offenbarung drangend

      Geheimnisvoll das Weltenwort:

      Erfulle deiner Arbeit Ziele

      Mit meinem Geisteslicht

      Zu opfern dich durch mich.

      "In my Being's Deeps speaks

      Urging me to Revelation

      Mysteriously the World-Word:

      'Fulfill your Work's Objectives

      With My Spirit-Light

      To offer yourself up through Me' "

          Interpretation: This week, the divine world speaks in the soul's depths in a way we can sense, saying that if our deeds will be filled with its Light, we can be its channels to others, offering ourselves through it.

      THE DAYS OF THE WEEK:

      Sunday, November 23rd. Moon Libra
      . Clemens (the companion of Paul).

      Monday, November 24th. Moon Scorpio. 1632 Spinoza born.

      Tuesday, November 25h. Moon Scorpio. 1814 the Physicist J. R. Mayer born.

      Wednesday, November 26th. Moon Scorpio.

      Thursday, November 27th. Moon Sagittarius. New Moon. 1701 Celsius born.

      Friday, November 28th. Moon Sagittarius. Feast day of Noah.

      Saturday, November 29th Moon Capricorn.

      PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:

         JUPITER and VENUS are the bright white 'stars' in the southwest at sunset; Venus is the lower one. These are the 2 brightest things in the sky after sun and moon. Venus is approaching conjunctuion to Jupiter this week. The crescent of the new moon will be seen near both Saturday night.

      Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows MobileĀ®. See how.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic