4630Re: AntiMatters vol 1 no 2 released

  • happypick2000
    Nov 30, 2007
      Dear Ulrich and Friends,

      Welcome on board, Ulrich - I wonder if you joined us early enough to
      have received Dr. Starman's posting of Goethe's "The Green Snake and
      The Beautiful Lily", but if not, it's easily found among the recent
      messages. With your background in science [mine is also in science] I
      really believe you'll gain very much from the list's
      study-as-we're-able of this incredible work of Goethe's to be followed
      by Steiner's "The Portal of Initiation" as a further study, but then
      that concept applies to everything of Steiner's. I wonder if you're
      aware of the Steiner e-lib [I believe the URL is
      http://www.steiner.e-lib.org, but is mentioned in various postings]
      where we gain so very many of Steiner's lectures as free downloads.
      Not to worry, though, since time and study will allow many of
      Steiner's works to bring insightful discoveries and we're very glad to
      have you as a new friend.

      Blessings,
      Sheila

      <http://71.18.123.59/ojs-2.1.1/index.php/antimatters/about/editorialPoli\

      <http://71.18.123.59/ojs-2.1.1/index.php/antimatters/about/editorialTeam\
      > > of AntiMatters are not a religious group, nor a Hindu group, nor a
      > Hindu religious group. Considering Steiner's dissociation from the
      > theosophical society, and considering that the headquarters of that
      > society were based in Chennai (formerly Madras), I can understand a
      > certain antipathy to Indian traditions, even though theosophy is at best
      > a mockery of Indian philosophy and spirituality.
      > 4. Both my cousin and her husband were teachers (now retired) in a
      > Waldorf School in Germany, and are still very actively involved in
      > several anthroposophical projects. (He actually spends a lot of time in
      > Dornach.) I owe most of my knowledge of Steiner to them, and they keep
      > telling me that there is a high regard for Sri Aurobindo in
      > anthroposophical circles.
      > 5. I may not easily find time, and also may not be qualified, to
      > actively engage in Steiner-related discussions, but one of my reasons
      > for joining this group was to learn about Steiner-inspired research and
      > to identify potential contributors to AntiMatters.
      >
      > Best regards to all - Ulrich Mohrhoff

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic