4560Re: I Stumbled Across Samuel Aun Weor

  • happypick2000
    Oct 9, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "christopherraymond_bio"
      <christopherraymond_bio@...> wrote:
      > Good morning everyone,
      > While doing some research yesterday, I stumbled across Samuel Aun
      > His teachings appear to have been influenced by Gurdjieff. Here is
      > what Wikipedia says about Samuel:
      > "As Samuel has historically been synonymous with both a demonic
      > connotation, such as "Blind God," as well as an Angel, he stated that
      > in previous incarnations he was a "fallen Bodhisattva" or a fallen
      > angel, who has since repented. He also notes that although he, the
      > human being, had fallen into degeneration, the inner Being never falls."
      > A forum can be found: http://www.gnosticteachings.org/forum/index.php?
      > Anyone know, or heard of this person before?
      > Chris
      Hi, Chris,

      This is an extremely fascinating puzzle! To the best of my knowledge
      I don't recall ever having heard of "Samuel Aun Weor" and it might be
      helpful to all of us if you feel able to cite the original source of
      your above quote. As far as Gurdjieff is concerned, so far I've been
      unable to find any real validity for the many claims I've encountered
      here and there regarding this individuality but I certainly don't know
      everything. As you no doubt know, one of the Archangels is named
      Samuel but the quote doesn't seem to indicate this is the same Samuel
      the writer indicated?
      Hopefully more knowledgeable souls than I shall have an answer to
      this puzzle - you have piqued my curiousity!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic