4508RE: [steiner] Re: Gulags for Anthros?

    Aug 2, 2007
      *******Well, the main anthroposophists I've run into with loony conspiracy
      theories are here on the internet. If you're a parent in a Waldorf School
      and start going off the deep end with stuff like that, everyone will change
      the subject or leave you to argue with some drunks or something. ;->

      But it's certainly true that a lot of young people join bio-dynamic farms
      and similar things out of alienation and are often politically nut-jobs.

      I have never met an anti-Semitic anthroposophist, though. Quite the
      opposite, I've known many Jewish ones and others who made a special study of
      Judaism.

      >From: "Mathew Morrell" <tma4cbt@...>
      >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [steiner] Re: Gulags for Anthros?
      >Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:55:48 -0000
      >

      >Mr. Mason wrote:
      >

      > > [The inner circle of New World Order] understand
      >
      > > that Anthroposophy is a serious obstacle to their
      >
      > > aims, however insignificant and muddled Anthropo-
      >
      > > sophists may appear to be on the physical plane.
      >
      > > [brackets mine]
      >

      >I'll at least accept the possibility that you're seeing
      >something in the heart of Anthroposophists that I cannot see.
      >You're a bright person. Maybe you're right and Anthroposophy is
      >a world-force around the globe capable of intimidating the New World
      >Order. Where as I see a movement riddled with neurosis, I'm open to
      >the possibility that there is a silent majority out there that I
      >haven't encountered who have the spiritual wisdom to illuminate the
      >world. Maybe they're the ones capable of bringing a new vision of
      >Christ to the 21st century, as mainstream Christianity atrophies and
      >dies.
      >

      >That is the worst nightmare scenario of the New World Order---an
      >illuminated Christian Church, empowered by occultism, spiritualized by
      >God, saved by Jesus Christ, our Lord.
      >

      >When Anthroposophists are tired of dicking around with their asinine
      >conspiracy theories, their rabid anti-Semitism, and their sickening
      >hatred of the United States, wake me up and I'll pick up my sword.
      >Until then, you guys are on your own.
      >

      >--- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason <robertsmason_99@...>
      >wrote:

      > > don't fret. Start uploading his censored
      > > material onto the Internet---and those
      > > teachings, in turn, will become more available
      > > than they are now. In our time, the Internet is
      > > our greatest weapon against totalitarian
      > > control of ideas.<<
      > >
      > > Robert writes:
      > >
      > > Just about all of Steiner's writings and
      > > lectures are already on the Net in German, and
      > > a good deal of them in English at the eLib.
      > > But the would-be totalitarians are already
      > > exploring ways to shut down the Internet. So
      > > far, it seems, their main ploy has been to
      > > flood it with disinformation.

      > > totalitarianism, that's kind of an oxymoron,
      > > isn't it? Maybe the Internet has warped my view
      > > of Anthroposophy as a whole, but I really don't
      > > see any major political conflicts arising
      > > anytime soon between the New World Order and
      > > Anthroposophy. Nor can I envision the average
      > > Anthroposophist being locked up in a re-
      > > education camp or a Gulag. In fact, I see the
      > > opposite occuring. The New World Order and the
      > > average Anthroposophist are in perfect
      > > agreement on so many issues (i.e. gun control,
      > > immigration, the Fairness Doctrine) that the
      > > two spheres almost seem to be an extension of
      > > one another. Anthroposophists should stop
      > > flattering themselves with the idea that
      > > they're radical intellectuals, when quite the
      > > opposite is true.<<

> [...]

      A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.