4500Re: Gulags for Anthros?

  • christopherraymond_bio
    Jul 29, 2007
      Dear Mathew,

      Dr. Steiner said there was a Conspiracy against the Holy Spirit and
      Christ. I believe that in order to have this come about, it is a
      required fact that some "spill over" into the material world as
      Conspiracies will appear. And I appreciate Robert's link on the
      revisionist history also, because even though I tend to keep these
      matters separate from spiritual ideas and concepts, they are often
      closely linked together.

      For example, I know this 'new' member of the Anthroposophical Movement
      who considered NOT paying income tax several years ago. He is aware
      that under International Admiralty Maritime Law or "Roman Cannot Law",
      or "law of the open waters", that contract provisions are in place
      that force "Citizens" to pay income tax. However under Common Law or
      Civil Law, which is based upon the Bill of Rights and the Constitution
      of America, or the Canadian Charter of Rights, there is NO LAW
      requiring one to pay income tax. To this VERY day, No-one can show
      YOU the law.

      Common law and Civil Law, which is really the "law of the land" is
      nearly the same in both Canada and in the "united states of America".
      Notice that the "UNITED STATES" is today spelled in 'CAPPS' as a
      corporation and this is not known to most people why that is so.
      However, to become a "non-citizen" and to return yourself to a
      sovereign American or Canadian, is not something that many people are
      knowledgeable enough to do. This has also much to do with why on the
      bottom of your birth certificate it now says, Canadian Bank Note, or
      Treasury Bond, in very tiny print. Even a soldier, or a GI, (as in
      GI-JOE) is short for "General Issue" or a "Bank Note". That is why,
      it was once optional to fill out an income tax form. Now it is
      illegal to file for an amount less than what the government assumes
      you made for that period on your income tax return. Keep in mind also,
      that not one penny of Income Tax goes toward paying off any debt, or
      to the poor, or even to the government! The Income Tax we pay goes
      straight into the hands of the type of dictators who the Founding
      Fathers opposed during the Revolution. They opposed it with blood. I
      do not want to see a Restoration occur in America; even the words of
      Edgar Cayce, were about protecting the Constitution of America and
      what happened in Germany will not happen in America.

      I recall the words of President George Washington regarding the
      colonists having gladly paid a few more pennies tax on tea but to be
      forced to pay an un-apportioned tax on your labor, and a tax without
      representation, is tyranny. It is a tax that Kings place upon
      servants and NOT free men.

      That person is me. I decided to look into this matter further and
      upon much reflection, I've decided I will keep paying income tax for
      now because the government is so corrupt and evil today, that they are
      not even following the very rules that they themselves put in place
      and used to follow. I could go on for days into more detail here but
      the point is, if they had a Trojan Horse in the days of Troy, or a
      back door, then how can we ignore having a decent firewall?

      Chris

      > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with
      > Yahoo! FareChase.
      > > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic