4482Re: Cyanide poisoning...?

  • christopherraymond_bio
    Jul 12, 2007
      Dear Sheila and Robert,

      Thank you Sheila, I was able to find the lecture called "Preparing
      for the Sixth Epoch", found at the archives.
      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/PreSix_index.html This is lecture
      13 of a total of 15 from the volume: "The Secret of Death" which
      contains all 15 lectures. However, when I did a search for the "The
      Secret of Death" the closest match I came up with is Peter
      Novak's "The Lost Secret of Death".
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/6696/

      If Mr. Barnes mentioned to you that he apparently knew of no such
      association as being valid from Steiner, then I am wondering if he
      was aware of the quotes made by Tradowsky also.

      Robert, I cannot locate Steiner's lecture of Oct. 10, 1923. It would
      be helpful if we could locate his actual lecture. I am looking for
      the source which Tradowsky and Bondarev are deriving their opinions
      from. In this link which Novak quotes from Tradowsky
      http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=7749 is he also
      quoting Steiner, or is he only quoting from Tradowsky?

      Dear seekers, I am wondering how Tradowsky could mention Cyanide and
      how it was used to murder millions of people, yet Bondarev who is
      apparently sourcing his material from the same place as Tradowsky,
      come to a conclusion that perhaps there could have been no
      Holocaust. I do not downplay Bondarev claiming his impartial stance
      in the matter, for I am in that same situation myself – not sure what
      is the truth of the matter of the Holocaust, however there is
      something missing here and I believe it is the "SOURCE".

      Are there any ideas on where to start looking for this?
      Chris

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason <robertsmason_99@...>

      new Car Finder tool.
      > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/