4480Re: Cyanide poisoning...?

  • happypick2000
    Jul 10, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "christopherraymond_bio"
      <christopherraymond_bio@...> wrote:

      > Dear Seekers,
      >
      > In his article:
      > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/BondarevExcerpts.htm
      >
      > Bondarev touches upon Cyanide and the negative effects of this
      > susbtance on the Soul of Man. Peter Tradowosky, I believe, has also
      > touched upon this matter. Another link may be found here:
      > http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=7749
      >
      > However, I am providing you the exact quote from Bondarev, found in
      > the first link:
      >
      > "It is known that poisoning by cyanide not only kills the body but,
      > as it were, bursts apart the human soul, thereby extinguishing a part
      > of the spiritual force of the sun and with it the physical existence
      > of our planetary system. Even individual cases of death by cyanide
      > shake the cosmos. 6 million such victims is a challenge to Heaven, to
      > which there would be without fail a response, the minimum expression
      > of which would be a global ecological catastrophe. Such an argument
      > can only be understood if one studies spiritual science seriously and
      > thoroughly." [p. 166 & supplement #3] "
      >
      > I'm unable to locate the orignal material stemming from Rudolf
      > Steiner. I am seeking the proper context in which we are to
      > correctly under this death by cyanide. Please correct me if I am
      > mistaken friends, but is this idea not "slightly reactionary" being
      > that it is unlikely for anything to destroy the Soul?
      >
      > Anyone come across this lecture on Cyanide before?
      >
      > Opinions in the matter are appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks in advance.
      > Chris

      Dear Chris and Friends,

      This same Bonderev statement was making the rounds some 10 - 15 years
      ago with Steiner's rumored acknowledgment supposedly to be found in
      his, I believe, lecture entitled "Preparing For the 6th Epoch" - I
      wrote to Henry Barnes for guidance on this matter, which I was unable
      to understand, while pondering this ghastly thought with horror due to
      the massive slaughter of million of Jews by cyanide. Mr. Barnes
      apparently knew of no such association as being valid from Steiner or
      even associated with Anthroposophy. I have never been able to connect
      such a "blanket fate" as being derived from or by Steiner.

      Chris, it is my understanding that man himself is able to destroy his
      human soul by his own actions, leading to a race of human beings
      consisting of a physical body plus a Spiritual body. Among the many
      gifts human beings have been given by The Christ Being's sacrifice on
      Golgotha is the possibility of retaining his human soul - Christ, the
      Redeemer, our Savior, through His innocent death upon Golgotha, gave
      mankind this possibility for his Salvation.

      Blessings,