4354Re: Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!

  • Stephen Hale
    May 16, 2007
      Sounds good to me. but membership used to require saying something
      about yourself, which is also a good idea, even though my request
      lapsed into the ether. Biker spam seems to be popular here, but I
      admit to looking at the pics, and it is getting very provocative.
      But rally on, I say with a grin.

      Steve
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Durward Starman" <DrStarman@...>
      wrote:

      > *******Gee, I've never turned anyone down for admission. I set it
      so anyone
      > can join when Sena asked me to be moderator. I have no idea what
      happened in
      > your case. But I figure an occasional bit of spam is a small price
      to pay
      > for the group being open.
      >
      > Starman
      >
      > www.DrStarman.com
      >

      > >From: "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@...>
      > >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [steiner] Re: Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!
      > >Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 03:36:51 -0000
      > >
      > >I'd like to suggest going back to approving memberships on this
      list.
      > >I know that I once submitted a request for approval and it was
      denied
      > >by Doctor Starman, or maybe it was Mr. Senafernando, apparently
      for no
      > >good reason other than seasoned experience. In any event, it was
      > >turned down after 14 days. I came back after two years because
      Sheila
      > >Pickerel is my friend.
      > >
      > >Steve Hale

      > PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best Web mail—award-winning
      Windows
      > Live Hotmail.
      > http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-
      us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic