4347RE: [steiner] Re: Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!

    May 15, 2007
      *******Gee, I've never turned anyone down for admission. I set it so anyone
      can join when Sena asked me to be moderator. I have no idea what happened in
      your case. But I figure an occasional bit of spam is a small price to pay
      for the group being open.

      >From: "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@...>
      >To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [steiner] Re: Handsome and Cool Bikers looking for fun!
      >Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 03:36:51 -0000
      >
      >I'd like to suggest going back to approving memberships on this list.
      >I know that I once submitted a request for approval and it was denied
      >by Doctor Starman, or maybe it was Mr. Senafernando, apparently for no
      >good reason other than seasoned experience. In any event, it was
      >turned down after 14 days. I came back after two years because Sheila
      >Pickerel is my friend.
      >
      >Steve Hale

      Live Hotmail.