4311Soul-Calendar, Week 4 after Easter

    Apr 29, 2007
      The "Calendar of the Soul"

      Dr. Rudolf Steiner gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of 52

      days.

      constellation ARIES from April 14th through 30th in our era.
      A version of the new symbolic image of the RAM from the original
      Soul-Calendar, done by an artist from Steiner's sketches & indications, is
      attached to this e-mail.

      This week's mantra.
      uses symbolic images like the Zodiac image ("Imaginations") to awaken
      spiritual sight, and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing.
      experience.

      English to German.

      * M A N T R A # 4 *
      Ich f�hle Wesen meines Wesens:
      So spricht Empfindung,
      Die in der sonnerhellten Welt
      Mit Lichtesfluten sich vereint;
      Sie will dem Denken
      Zur Klarheit W�rme schenken
      Und Mensch und Welt
      In Einheit fest verbinden.

      �I feel the essence of my essence�:
      So speaks Sensation,
      That in the sun-illumined World
      With flooding light becomes one;
      It will join warmth
      To Thinking�s Clarity,
      And Man and World
      In oneness bind fast together.

      AN INTERPRETATION OF THIS WEEK'S MANTRA:

      Our thinking is drawn out by our senses, to find our connection to the
      world. The returning light makes us feel our inner essence is similar to the
      light; and as we join our thinking to the senses, we re-unite it with the
      world.

      **********************************

      some of the spiritual figures and events connected with the days.

      Sunday, April 29th. Moon Libra. The Virgin of Orleans frees Orleans 1429.

      Monday, April 30th. Moon Libra. Seneca assassinated 65 A.D. Gauss (the
      mathematician) born 1777.

      Tuesday, May 1st. Moon Scorpio. Walpurgis.

      Wesnesday May 2nd. Moon Scorpio. Full Moon. Leonardo da Vinci died 1519.
      Novalis born 1772.

      Thursday, May 3rd. Moon Sagittarius. Empress Helena found the Cross of
      Christ in Jerusalem 326 A.D.

      Friday, May 4th. Moon Sagittarius. Monica, mother of Augustine dies 387 A.D.

      Saturday, May 5th. Moon Sagittarius. Columbus discovers America 1492.

      Dr. Starman

      PLANETS IN THE NIGHT SKY:
      Venus is a brilliant Evening Star in the West above the setting sun each
      evening.

      Saturn is high in the sky in the stars of Leo in the southwest at sunset, at
      the feet of and in front of the Lion.

      Bright Jupiter rises in the southeast about an hour after sunset. The
      'waning' moon (just past full) is seen near it Friday and Saturday nights.