4295Soul-Calendar, Week 2

    Apr 15, 2007
      The "Calendar of the Soul"

      Dr. Rudolf Steiner gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of 52

      constellation ARIES from April 14th through 30th in our era.
      A version of the new symbolic image of the RAM from the original
      Soul-Calendar, done by an artist from Steiner's sketches & indications, is
      attached to this e-mail.

      This week's mantra.
      uses symbolic images like the Zodiac image ("Imaginations") to awaken
      spiritual sight, and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing.

      English to German.

      * M A N T R A # 2 *
      Ins Aussre des Sinnesalls
      Verliert Gedankenmacht ihr Eigensein;
      Es finden Geisteswelten
      Den Menschensprossen wieder,
      Der seinen Keim in ihnen,
      Doch seine Seelenfrucht
      In sich muss finden.

      In outer World of the Senses
      Thinkingļæ½s might loses its Self-existence;
      The Spiritual Worlds find
      The offspring of Man again,
      Whose seed is in them
      But who must find its Soul-Fruit,
      Within itself.

      The dark time of Winter ends, the Sun returns. We are thus drawn out by
      our senses, to find our connection to the cosmos through them. Our thinking
      thus loses its character of closing itself off within itself--- and this is
      the spiritual world itself finding itself through us.

      some of the spiritual figures and events connected with the days.

      Sunday, April 15th. Moon Aries. Day of Remembrance of the Archangel Raphael.

      Monday, April 16th. Moon Aries. Petrus (Christian writer of the 6th

      Tuesday, April 17th. Moon Taurus. New Moon. Benjamin Franklin died 1790.

      Wednesday, April 18th. Moon Taurus. Apollonius (Christian philosopher of
      the 2nd century).

      Thursday, April 19th. Moon Gemini. Darwin died 1882.

      Friday, April 20th. Moon Gemini. Sulpicius.

      Saturday, April 21st. Moon Cancer. Mohammed born 571.

      Dr. Starman

      Venus is a brilliant Evening Star in the West above the setting sun each
      evening. The bright reddish star close to it is Aldebaran, the Eye of the
      Bull of Taurus.

      Saturn is high in the sky in the stars of Leo in the southwest at sunset, at
      the feet of the Lion,
      directly south (on the meridian) about 7 PM.

      Bright Jupiter rises in the southeast an hour after sunset.