4230Krishna and The Bagavad Gita

  • My2Cents
    Mar 17, 2007
      --- On Thu 03/15, thepathofthesunflower < thepathofthesunflower@... > wrote:
      From: thepathofthesunflower [mailto: thepathofthesunflower@...]
      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:44:48 -0000
      Subject: [steiner] Re: police raid: Basler Zeitung; Mar. 9
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, John Massengale <john@...> wrote:

      > What are the differences between these three groups?
      >
      > a t list <anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com>
      >
      > steiner list <steiner@yahoogroups.com>
      >
      > yahoo anthroposophy <anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com>
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > John

      They seem all nice groups (ours included!) not sure why the
      anthroposophy@yahoo is talking about Krishna so intensively but
      saying that I am taking it out of context by just popping in to have
      a look.

      However in the light of anthroposophy personally I find Krishna a bit
      of a day dream but this is not said to offend anyone; it is a
      personal opinion.

      As far as these reports on the recent police raids ..

      I would think this sounds similiar to one of the reason's Rudolf
      Steiner left the Theosophical movement? The actual teachings get
      caught up under political harassement. My thoughts are with the
      people who are sincere in Anthroposophy; there's nothing they can
      take away from you.

      It is curious time we are living in. I think the post 'sinners are
      all going to hell if don't repent' is a bit harsh and strange popping
      up? Writings like that seem a bit cold and lack spiritual insight.
      Are we not all sinners? Who is perfect amongst us?

      Me thinks it's best not to get caught up in the politics - walk away,
      turn the other shoulder and walk away. They like nothing better than
      a fight, don't give it to them.

      Love and freedom.
      Caryn

      Dear Caryn and all Members,

      I so very rarely post to the List I am sure no one recalls me, but that is not important. I was interested in the mention of Krishna.
      I have a rather small book by Rudolf Steiner entitled "The Bagavad Gita and The Epistles of Paul" - as you recall, Krishna plays an important part in "The Bagavad Gita".

      Regards,

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.