4207Re: David Wilcock

  • Nina
    Mar 2 4:54 AM
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Hithcalen <hithcalen@...> wrote:

      > Never heard about D. Wilcock in France, but all this sounds like a
      new new-age to me. >
      > Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...> wrote:
      > Why would Jesus feel the need to marry Mary Magdalene and move to
      France to live the earthly, temporal life of a normal man---as David
      Wilcock alleges.

      Hello Hithcalen and Everyone,
      Believe that Wilcock mentioned this theme in his commentary of
      motives at wk in his presentation of material about the Illuminati
      and the role of the new documentary that James Cameron is behind (re-
      Tomb of Jesus found,etc). Note: to report does not mean to agree with.
      I joined this group in Nov and there is some discussion about Wilcock
      in those earlier posts.
      Wilcock is a contemporary teacher who uses "The Law of One" as a
      base. Yes, "New Age" material channeled in early 80's, w/claims to be
      from a higher density group mind from Venus. Am exploring
      similarities since both "One" and "Steiner" emphasize planetary
      development, the entire creation, black and white magician paths.
      Matthew is correct that "Law of One" does not go into the kind of
      detail that Dr. Steiner does about Christ (for example, blood and
      impact on further evolution, in exactly the same way). Jesus Christ
      is not denied.
      Posted a quote fr Dr. Steiner and NO EXPLANATION given as to why not
      allowed,(in accord with core truth in "One" literature) about pure
      love as the fundamental force that streams continuously.
      Maybe some will read about former Illuminati member Svali and ritual
      abuse, amd know why attempt to share quote about luciferic and
      ahrimanic forces fr Steiner(in same discourse about pure love), but
      since that post did NOT make it, I prob won't make it here either.
      Will miss offerings and potential hoped would be present.
      Gina Cerminara's book "Insights for the Age of Aquarius" uses the
      tenets of general semantics and asks serious questions about our
      understanding of spiritual matters.
      Read w/horror about religious persecution and attempts at the "True
      Meaning". Thank-you Gina, yours is a "Handbook for religious
      sanity".It has saved mine.

      Ex fr "Law of One":
      Question: "Is all of the Earth's human population then originally
      from Maldek?
      Answer: "This is a new line of questioning and deserves a place of
      its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere
      known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as
      Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth's surface rather than upon
      it. The population of your planet contains many various groups
      harvested from other second dimension and cycled third dimension
      spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning."

      "This light of love was made to have certain characteristics, among
      them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the spiraling
      straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for
      the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar
      systems, galaxies, and planets of revolving and tending towards the
      lenticular(disk-shaped)."
      "It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field
      of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all matter is
      constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field.
      Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric
      relationships in the fields of both persons, as you would call a
      mind/body/spirit complex and planets."
      Much celestial knowledge. May we all be seekers of this pure
      love that Dr. Steiner and Law of One speak -
      NINA
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic