4205Re: [steiner] David Wilcock

  • Hithcalen
    Mar 2, 2007
      Never heard about D. Wilcock in France, but all this sounds like a new new-age to me. First new age idea were brought to public by shirlay Mc layne if I remember. We  were spoking about spirituality and misticism more than historical and teological believes.

      As Jesus is the Prophet telling Truth of God for muslim, and as he is the son of God  for chirstians I may have passed into the spiritual world as Steiner said and why not still working through humanity in a human form. Isn't he God after all ? This argument could make sense with these new new-age ideas but I thing we are out of the spiritual terrain and practice. Who in this list would say he can see the spiritual world and explain it ? We still working on ideas, concepts, and believes.

      This kind of new new-age won't give spriritual faculty to this humanity, unless poeple take the will to change. Cause Will and action is the basis of spiritual vision (It exist an Action yoga in india - Yoga simply means "method"). Even I spent 2 years studying teology, and reading about 200steiner books, doing also 2y of exercises I really can tell nothing about Chirst : Maybe as the disciple I met him but I did not undrestant Who he was...

      See you every night in the spiritual world !

      Mathew Morrell <tma4cbt@...> wrote:
      Why would Jesus feel the need to marry Mary Magdalene and move to
      France to live the earthly, temporal life of a normal man---as David
      Wilcock alleges.

      Theologically that seems contradictory considering Jesus was a man
      raised to the level of God. He and the Father were One when Christ
      ascended to heaven from the Mount of Olives, "disappearing in a
      cloud." From these clouds, the Etheric Realm, he governs the
      evolution of mankind by filling the heart of man with His divine
      spirit. In other words, He isn't having sex with former disciples
      and apostles. That type of behavior would be more in line with Bill
      Clinton, not Jesus.

      The inability of the New Age to experience the Etheric Christ has led
      to erroneous aspersions about the nature of Christ. In the New Age---
      which continually seeks to materialize The Christ into a temporal,
      human figure---Jesus- as-Son theology is rejected. Instead of a
      spiritual vision of Christ, the New Age embraces Jesus on a
      materialistic level that they can comprehend. The fundamentalist New
      Age sees Jesus more as a prophet; not Jesus the Redeemer, but Jesus
      as social liberator; not Jesus, the guide of human evolution, but
      Jesus as wise man. The Son is a clear theological contradiction
      within Islam, and also a contradiction within the evolving theology
      developing organically within fundamentalist New Age churches.

      "Those who say: 'The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son,' preach a
      monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack, the earth
      split asunder, and the mountains crumble to dust. That they should
      ascribe a son to the Merciful, when it does not become the Lord of
      Mercy to beget one!" [Koran 19:88]

      The theology of Islam stresses the complete otherness and
      transcendence of God so where God's direct involvement in the world
      would be unthinkable- --even blasphemous. Saying God is apart of
      world, by bringing forth a son, would within Islam be the same as
      saying God is "of the world", which is a distinctly non-Magian, non-
      Muslim, non-New Age thought. Heaven and the world are separated by
      the impenetrable wall of dualism. Satan is of the world, not God.

      Most Christians, on the other hand, consider the Son-as-God theology
      as Testimony of God's divine love---a love that is discontent only to
      bless His creation outside of life; the Christian God is an intricate
      part of life, the Living God that is involved in the Created Order.
      God sanctified humanity "from within" through His Son.

      Muslims believe that a historical Jesus existed in first century
      Palestine. Their own holy book states Jesus was born to the Virgin
      Mary, that he ministered, healed the sick, and that he was "lifted"
      up by God. According to the Koran, it was Jews and Christians who
      misrepresented, and lied, about the events that transpire in the
      Bible. "The Jews say Ezra is the son of God, while the Christians say
      the Messiah is the son of God. Such are their assertions, by which
      they imitate the infidels of old. God confound them! How perverse
      they are?" [Koran 9:30]

      Muslims also believe that the crucifixion was a hoax. Jesus did not
      die on the cross, according to the Koran. Rather it was someone
      posing as him who died. The book Holy Blood, Holy Grail makes the
      same assertion, and has been dramatized in fictional-form into a book
      called The Da Vinci Code, which was made into a movie starring Tom
      Hanks. It would be impossible to underestimate the influence that
      these books have had on the New Age movement, and on Christian
      churches growing increasingly dissatisfied with Jesus-as-Son theology.

      In the New Age, Jesus was the metaphysical "superman" who preached
      love, peace, tolerance and pacifism, but is not our Savior, not an
      inter-dimensional vehicle for our personal Salvation. More and more,
      the New Age is being defined by The Da Vinci Code, and Holy Blood,
      Holy Grail, two powerful works that achieve far-reaching conclusions
      concerning Jesus' nature. We can summate these conclusions as
      follows. Jesus did not die on the cross. He survived the crucifixion,
      married Mary Magdalene, had offspring, and lived in Western Europe.
      His blood line gave birth to the Merovingian line of royalty. This
      blood line is the Holy Grail, guarded by the Templars.