4126Re: Top 10 signs your wife is in the Ramtha cult

  • Nina
    Jan 26, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Morrell" <tma4cbt@...> wrote:
      > And the number one sign your wife is in the Ramtha cult. . .
      > 1. The new Ramtha tattoo on her derriere.
      Dear Matthew,
      Funny, yes!
      Had Jehovah's Witness babysitter. Different belief systems offer
      opportunity to recognize same seeking spirit within/variability of
      answers found!
      More familiar w/Cayce than Steiner. Recall mention of idiosyncrasies
      of others and ideal, "love manifested is patience!"
      "An experience, then, is not only a happening, but what is the
      reaction in your own mind? What does it do to you to make your life,
      your habits, your relationships to others of a more helpful nature,
      with a more hopeful attitude? These are the criterions for every
      individual's experience - sincerity of purpose, of desire; putting the
      whole law into effect in the activities which is to love the Lord thy
      God with all thy heart, thy mind, thy body, and thy neighbor as
      thyself. This is the whole law. All the other things given or written
      are only the interpreting of same." (EC #1567-2)
      Son Edgar Evans Cayce's booklet on HUMOR shared how Plato said that we
      laugh at the misfortunes of others for joy that we do not share them.
      "That the entity has a sense of humor has oft been a saving grace, in
      not only this experience but in others. And this brings about those
      abilities that are worthwhile if they are applied in the present
      experience. Thus, the ability for the entity to laugh often is well.
      Cultivate same...Keep thy humor, keep the thinking well of self, but
      as well of thy neighbor." (2788-1)
      Thanks for the humorous post. Please do not misinterpret my post to
      suggest anything offensive in your motivation,etc. Humor is a saving
      grace!Cayce shared the funny side of things and that has value.Yes,
      some would label me "fr Cayce cult"! NINA
      Liked this one:
      (EC 3517-2) Please give the origins of all this trouble? "It began
      35,000 years ago! This is the trouble! But for the immediate
      conditions here, follow the suggestions and put the trust and faith in
      a divine influence and if the entity adheres to these we may find
      relief."
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic