4095Re: 12 Holy Nights/ The Planets as Planes/Starman Marriage/2012 link

  • Nina
    Jan 10, 2007
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, "thepathofthesunflower"
      <thepathofthesunflower@...> wrote:
      > Hi Sarah and hi there Nina, hope you are both well.
      > Starman thanks for the calendar.
      > Sarah, thanks for asking me this question 'how does Zarathustra
      > transform the mundane to the angelic'.
      > If we read John Jocelyn's Mediatations on the Signs of the Zodiac'
      Rudolf Steiner publication (and teaching) we find our answer:-
      > We are creating a new Zodiacal Constellation
      Thank-you Caryn, have this beautiful image of you, joyfully adding the
      commentary so we all might better understand - NINA
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic