4058Calendar of the Soul, Week 36 after Easter

    Dec 17, 2006
      The "Calendar of the Soul"

      Dr. Rudolf Steiner gave out the 'Soul-Calendar' in 1912, consisting of 52

      constellation SAGITTARIUS from December 1st through January 4th in our era.
      A version of the new symbolic image of the ARCHER from the original
      Soul-Calendar, done by an artist from Steiner's sketches & indications, is
      attached to this e-mail.

      This week's mantra.
      uses symbolic images like the Zodiac image ("Imaginations") to awaken
      spiritual sight, and mantras ("Inspirations") to begin spiritual hearing.

      English to German.

      * M A N T R A # 3 6 *
      In meines Wesens Tiefen spricht
      Zur Offenbarung drangend
      Geheimnisvoll das Weltenwort:
      Erfulle deiner Arbeit Ziele
      Mit meinem Geisteslicht
      Zu opfern dich durch mich.

      "In my Being's Deeps speaks
      Urging me to Revelation
      Mysteriously the World-Word:
      'Fulfill your Work's Objectives
      With My Spirit-Light
      To offer yourself up through Me' "

      An interpretation: This week, the divine world speaks in the soul's
      depths in a way we can sense, saying that if our deeds will be filled with
      its Light, we can be its channels to others, offering ourselves through it.

      some of the spiritual figures and events connected with the days.

      Sunday, December 17th. Moon Sagittarius. Day of Lazarus, he who by Christ
      was awakened.

      Monday, December 18th. Moon Sagittarius. Lamarck died 1829.

      Tuesday, December 19th. Moon Sagittarius. New Moon. Abraham.

      Wednesday, December 20th. Moon Capricorn. Ammon, Christian teacher of the
      2nd century.

      Thursday, December 21st. Moon Capricorn. Feast day of Thomas the "Doubting"

      Friday, December 22nd. Moon Aquarius. Theodosius.

      Saturday, December 23rd. Moon Aquarius. Dagobert.