4033Gnostic Jesus

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Dec 8, 2006
      I posted a question to the group about a week ago about the gnostic Jesus.  I don't know why it didn't appear.  I won't put as much energy into typing this out as much as last time.  But, my question was about Raphael and how the sistine Madonna painting seems like a gnostic painting.  How does Steiner's Jesus compare to the gnostic Jesus, i.e. the Davinci code/knights templar Jesus.  Doesn't Jesus die shortly after the crucifixion due to carrying the Christ energy according to Steiner?  Chantel

      Ask the wild bee what the druids knew. ~Old English Adage
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic