3872Re: [steiner] I Never Give Up !!! / Holy Nights Study

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Nov 1, 2006
      I would love to take a refreshing look again at the Gospel of St. John lectures.  They are extraordinary.  Or possibly the three lectures on the St. John lectures?  Do you know which ones I am talking about?  I can't seem to name them at the moment.  Maybe there were more than three.  ~Chantel

      "The genuine practitioners of the love of and the search for wisdom will be but a small remnant... Those who belong to this small class have tasted how sweet and blessed a possession of philosophy is." Plato, The Commonwealth IV
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic