3857Question/Nazi's/Goetheanum

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Oct 22, 2006
      I just bought the book "The Spear of Destiny" by Trevor Ravenscroft.  He claims the Nazi's burned down the Goetheanum but Starman says they didn't do it.  Is this a credible book?  Who does Starman believe burned it down?  Ravenscroft lays down an entire thesis of the Anti-Christ having the spear of destiny Steiner warning us of it.  How much Stein knew the personal life of Hitler etc.  Where does Walter Johannes Stein sit with Steiner in this book?  The questions are very short sighted since I havne't started reading the book yet.  ~Chantel

      ~Be a heretic of reality~

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic