3809Fu Manchu

    Aug 11 4:12 PM
      Had another whirlwind dream last night. I won't go into detail, but
      in my communications with Satan's animalistic figure I spoke to his
      second personified figure. He said: Fu Chu Lent. I wrote down the
      words in my journal then went back to sleep.

      This afternoon I remembered the words again, and googled them.
      Nothing matched. What I did get, however, was links to sites on Fu
      Man Chu. Before then I had no idea what Fu Man Chu was. Here is
      what I learned.

      He is a fictional character. A master criminal, Fu Manchu works for
      the overthrow of Western civilization. He was featured in a series
      of novels by Birmingham author Sax Rohmer during the early years of
      the 20th century.

      "Imagine a person, tall, lean and feline, high-shouldered, with a
      brow like Shakespeare and a face like Satan, a close-shaven skull,
      and long, magnetic eyes of the true cat-green. Invest him with all
      the cruel cunning of an entire Eastern race, accumulated in one
      giant intellect, with all the resources of science past and present,
      with all the resources, if you will, of a wealthy government--which,
      however, already has denied all knowledge of his existence. Imagine
      that awful being, and you have a mental picture of Dr. Fu-Manchu,
      the yellow peril incarnate in one man."

      -- Nayland Smith to Dr. Petrie,
      The Insidious Dr. Fu Manchu
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic