3779Re: [steiner] Re: psychics

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Jun 26, 2006
      Well, functioning in the consciousness soul is functioning in intuition.  Intuition, spiritual, and psychic are very similar terms yet have differing definitions.  In other words being psychic is being spiritual visa versa.  I'm not saying all psychics are spiritual though!!  Living in intuition is what we should be first off attempting to do.  It is easy and natural and brings one into a magical existance.  This is what Steiner was communicating with his book "Philosophy of Freedom".  This is how I understand it. ~Chantel
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic