      From: [mailto: Cheeseandsalsa@...]
      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:19:12 EDT
      Subject: Re: [steiner] Online anthroposophical discussions

      In a message dated 6/20/2006 11:25:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      DrStarman@... writes:
      I'd
      wanted to respond to this even though it's taken me awhile to do so,
      because it's a big problem I've run into often. As some of you know, I
      was born with psychic ability, and took up the Edgar Cayce readings and
      anthroposophy to train it, and I ran into just what you described ----for
      instance, when old teachers at the Waldorf Institute where I got my
      training would talk about the things in Steiner's books, but didn't want
      to admit they had no psychic ability themselves.

      I have had the experience over and over again by teachers in anthroposophy
      that my psychic experiences cannot be real or true. I have sat
      in "Philosophy of Freedom", "Theosophy", "Occult Science, "Knowledge of
      Higher Worlds" book studies and on several occasions with the teacher
      directly looking me in the eye telling me they are delusions. Now, how in
      the world did this get skewed so badly? I already know why but come on
      people? I have talked with many people who love anthroposophy but cannot
      tolerate its followers. Hmmm, sounds familiar . I believe certain
      anthroposophists strive and strive and do the exercises and they get caught in
      their own downfalls and then accuse the "seers" as being frauds. Oh,
      the joys of 3-D. ~Chantel -wandering anthroposophist

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.