      From: Mathew Morrell [mailto: tma4cbt@...]
      To: steiner@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 18:57:07 -0000
      Subject: [steiner] Re: MM's ramblings

      All my fictional "ramblings" are anthroposophically centered, whether I'm writing from the standpoint of a nihilist alcoholic or I'm writing from the standpoint of a mystic landscape artist. Just because I don't smother my stories in New Age gobbly guke doesn't mean there isn't a profound message underlying my work. I work very hard making sure there's divine meaning in all my stories. Right now I'm working on a story that I've meditated upon for quit a long time now, and finally "the story" has come to be like a flash of lightning from out of the blue. With loving care I'm rendering the story for this group---and only this group. It is a gift.Mathew "lightning bolt" Morrellwww.kcpost.net

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.