3743Re: MM's ramblings

    May 29, 2006
      All my fictional "ramblings" are anthroposophically centered, whether
      I'm writing from the standpoint of a nihilist alcoholic or I'm writing
      from the standpoint of a mystic landscape artist.

      Just because I don't smother my stories in New Age gobbly guke doesn't
      mean there isn't a profound message underlying my work.

      I work very hard making sure there's divine meaning in all my stories.
      Right now I'm working on a story that I've meditated upon for quit a
      long time now, and finally "the story" has come to be like a flash of
      lightning from out of the blue. With loving care I'm rendering the
      story for this group---and only this group. It is a gift.

      Mathew "lightning bolt" Morrell
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic