3742RE: [steiner] MM's ramblings

    May 29, 2006
      *******I don't think Sue meant to insult Matthew by the use of the word
      "ramblings". As one who rambles all the time, I certainly hope not! I think
      she meant that it had little to do with anthroposophy in the sense of being
      applicable in its study, use in education, etc, etc., as a conversation
      based on spirit-science amongst multiple students of it would be.

      -starman

      www.DrStarman.com

      >From: "sarah" <sarahwh@...>
      >To: <steiner@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [steiner] MM's ramblings
      >Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:48:22 +0800
      >
      > >Apart from M. Morrell's fictional ramblings
      >
      >I love MM's "ramblings". I'm amazed at the range of his subject area, as
      >well as the range of their emotional impact; from funny to serious to
      >downright weird.
      >
      >Keep them coming Matthew!
      >
      >Sarah
      >Waldorf Doll Making DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!
      >e-Patterns, Dolls and More;
      >www.sarahs-dolls.com

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic