3722Bondarev essays on the Web

  • Robert Mason
    May 8, 2006
      To All:

      I have just posted two essays (in English) by
      the excommunicated Russian Anthroposophist
      Gennady Bondarev. These have not been readily
      available on the Web for some time, and I
      felt that they should be again. They are
      excerpted from his book *The Crisis of
      Civllization* (*Anthroposophie auf der Kreuzung
      der okkult-politischen Bewegungen der Gegenwart*).

      The first is a treatment of Christian ethics in
      relation to the unmasking of evil. Bondarev is
      writing in the context of the dysfunctions of the
      (Dornach) Anthro Society:
      <http://www.Geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/ChristianEthics.htm>

      The other is a deep meditation on "good and evil",
      and is really a book in itself:
      <http://www.Geocities.com/Athens/Sparta/1105/GoodEvil.htm>

      Robert Mason

      http://mail.yahoo.com