      From: Mathew Morrell tma4cbt@...
      Subject: [steiner] Botox Enlightenment, Ramtha Style
      The superficiality of the New Age movement is most glaringly evident
      in their view of death and old age.  They see no purpose in the aging
      process, let it alone in dying.  To them, death and old age are an
      indignity and not an evolvement resulting in increased spirituality.
      It is something to be averted.

      New Age proscriptions against old age include "alchemical" medicines,
      special, vitamin-rich diets, or a wide variety of occult exercises.
      In the 1980s, JZ Knight rose to fame proscribing a think-young/be-
      young doctrine of immorality, in which positive thinking would avert
      the natural breakdown of the body's cells.

      According to JZ, a day was coming in the near future when people
      would halt the aging process and begin living for 1000 years or
      more.  Of course, those people included JZ's followers.  They would
      become "Christs" and never die, having learned to think and act
      correctly.  In the 1990s her teaching evolved from this immensely
      naïve view of immortality to one that is perhaps more intriguing and
      complex.  She added that will and determination was necessary---
      immense will---hence the establishment of a "mystery school" in Yelm,
      WA.  Intermixing new ageism and quantum mechanics with ancient
      Eastern philosophies, her new method for immortality involved
      breathing exercises that are supposed to open the brain to higher
      frequencies in the electromagnetic spectrum.

      However, when occult exercises fail to transmute sagging fifty-year
      old faces---and they always fail---prosperous new agers often turn to
      plastic surgery, liposuction, breast implants, chemical peals, to
      work the miracles that they could not create on their own.  C and E
      didn't work miracles for JZ.  Despite over two decades of preaching
      her doctrine of immortality, she herself is undergoing rapid aging in
      what must be a humiliating process for her.  Without makeup, it is
      easy to see why many consider her a plastic surgery disaster.  (Her
      critics call her a Zsa Zsa Gabor lookalike.)  The cumulative affect
      of her plastic surgeries is that her face has assumed a mask-like
      appearance that is common among aging Hollywood celebrities.  One of
      her celebrity followers, Linda Evans, has unfortunately followed JZ's
      example, whose face shows indications of having received injectable
      fillers such as collagen or Restylane in her lips; Botox to fill out
      her cheeks; and tugging.  These are not spiritual people.

      Is it any wonder why the New Age movement is fascinated by human
      embryonic stem cell research?   Scientific researchers are making
      progress, precisely where the New Age has utterly failed.  Never mind
      the moral consequence.  The sparkling smile of youth means more than
      the evil of harvesting human fetuses for scientific purposes.

      Mathew Morrell
      www.kcpost.net

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic