3528Re: [steiner] The Being of the Internet - on who is helping us

  • Lee A.
    Oct 5, 2005

      LilOleMissy <lilolemissy@...> wrote:

      For what it's worth, my opinion is computers and the networks created thereby may be a precursor of the "spidery" future time, but they are clearly not the full blown thing that Steiner describes. However, such a "battle" can never be won by materialistic means or by means undertaken by human beings alone, or by the Good Spiritual Beings alone, but only by concerted work of these two entities via Anthroposophy. We must realize Anthroposophy itself is a Living Being, evolving with the aid of mankinds' working with the Good Spiritual Beings. Fear is Ahriman's realm, while it is always the aim of the retrogressive evil spiritual beings to cast doubt upon the force of Anthroposophy.

      Blessings,

      Sheila

      By these two Beings, I presume you mean Christ and Michael and/or Anthroposophia? And what evidence is there now that the battle is moving away from purely destructive materialism and towards the goals and ideals of Anthroposophia.

      Lee

      Yahoo! for Good